Chengdu XingXingRong Communication Technology Co.,Ltd
Model No.: XXR004
Materials: Nylon 6/6 - General Purpose
Temperature Rating: -20°C To 80°C
Flammability Rating: UL 94 V-2
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 10000000
HS Code: 5607500090
A cable tie, also known as a hose tie, zap-strap, orzip tie or tie-wrap, is a type of fastener, designed for bunching electric cables or wires and to organize cables and wires.In its common form, the nylon cable tie consists of a tape section with triangular teeth that slope in one direction. The head of the cable tie has a slot with a flexible pawl that irreversibly rides up the slope of these teeth when the tape is inserted. The pawl engages the backside of these teeth to stop removal of the tape.
Miniature Nylon 6/6 Cable Ties
• 10" wide
• 18 lb Tensile Strength
• Temperature Rating: -20°C to 80°C
• Flammability Rating: UL 94 V-2
• Versatile cable ties can be used in countless applications
• One-piece construction for consistent performance and reliability
• Lowest threading force of any one-piece cable tie in the industry
• Curved tip is easy to pick up from flat surfaces and allows faster initial threading to speed installation
UV Black Cable Ties
• Greater resistance to damage caused by ultraviolet light – indoor or outdoor use
• UV Black Nylon 6/6 is used in continuous or extended exposure to outdoor sunlight.
• The nylon cable tie is a weather resistant grade, enduring additional ultraviolet (UV) light.
• This grade is produced by incorporating stabilizers in the nylon resin. UV Stabilized Nylon cable ties are available only in black.
1.When can I get the price?
We usually quote within 48 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
2.How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality.
3.How long can I expect to get the sample?
After you pay the sample charge and send us confirmed files, the samples will be ready for delivery in 2-4 days. The samples will be sent to you via express and arrive in 4-8 days. You can use your own express account or prepay us if you do not have an account.
4.What about the lead time for mass production?
Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order. Generally speaking, production lead time is within 2~4 weeks.
5.What is your terms of delivery?
We accept EXW, FOB, CIF, DDU, DDP etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or cost effective for you.
6.Terms of payment?
We accept payment as the following.
1).30% T/T deposit, 70% balance before delivery.
2).100% TT in advance.
Product Categories : Other Components