XXR offers Heat Shrink
able sleeves with RSBA series, RSBJ series, RSB series, RSY series, RSBAD series and SBZS series.
1. High performance Heat Shrink
able closure for unpressurized applications or air-blorcking pressurized cable networs.
2. Able to work under an environment of -30 degrees centigradeto +90 degrees centigrade for a long term
3. Suitable for aerial, buried applications
4. It is of super composite fiber structure and secondary sealing, featured by high mechanical strength, strong tearresistant, and strong shrinkage and excellent resistance to weathering.
5. Super Heat Shrink
able sleeve sealing gel material is composed of several layers of specially blended polymers, adhesives and fiber-reinforcing layer. The fiber-reinforcing layer provides excellent mechanical strength and eliminates the propagation of localized damage that can result from overheating or other errors in installation. Once the closure sleeve has been installed, the composite design of the Super Sleeve sealing gel material provides superior mechanical protection from forces such as impact, abrasion, UV light, and atmospheric contamination
6. The Heat Shrink
able closure bears excellent leakproofing, moisture-resistance and pressure-containing capacity; The softening point can be up to 130 degrees centigrade, suitable for the area of high ambient temperature.
7. Range of closures to suit all cable sizes
8. Simple and easy to install